- Information that we collect about you.
- Cookies and other tracking technology that we use.
- What we do with the information that we collect.
- With whom we share the information we collect.
- Our opt-out policy.
- Our policy on correcting and updating Personal Information, making a complaint about our handling of your Personal Information, and deactivation of your account.
- California Residents
- EU Residents
INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
Information Provided by You Upon Registration. When you register for an account on a Site, we may collect the following information that allows us to identify you ("Personal Information"):
- E-mail address
- Zip/Postal Code
- Home Phone
- Mobile Phone
- Credit card number
- Billing address
- User Name
- Information Provided When You Contact Us. We may collect Personal Information that you voluntarily provide to us when you contact us with a question or comment about our products and services. We generally collect one or more of the following types of Personal Information when you contact us with a question or comment or request information from us about our products and services:
- E-mail address
- Phone Number
- Purchase Order
- E-mail address
- Phone Number
- Purchase Order
- Credit card number
COOKIES AND OTHER TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES THAT WE USE
- Beacons is programming code that is designed to collect information about your interactions with the Site, such as the links you click on. The code is temporarily downloaded onto your computer or device from our web server or a third-party service provider, is active only while you are connected to the Site, and is deactivated or deleted thereafter
- Local Shared Objects Local shared objects (or Flash cookies) are pieces of data that websites which use Adobe Flash may store on a user’s computer or device. Third parties with whom we partner to provide certain features on our Sites or to display advertising based upon your web browsing activity use local shared objects. Various browsers may offer their own management tools for removing local shared objects.
The above technologies are used in analyzing trends, administering the Sites, services and products, tracking users’ movements around the Sites and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. We may receive reports based on the use of these technologies by these companies on an individual as well as aggregated basis.
- "Do Not Track" Technology: Some newer web browsers have a "Do Not Track" preference that transmits a "Do Not Track" header to the websites you visit with information indicating that you do not want your activity to be tracked. We currently do not respond to browser "Do Not Track" signals.
- Third-Party Advertising Services: We partner with third parties that may use technologies such as cookies (and local stored objects as described above) to gather information about your activities on the Sites and elsewhere on the Internet in order to provide you with relevant advertising based upon your browsing activities and interests. This type of advertising is sometimes called interest-based advertising. No personally-identifiable information is collected or used in this process. If you wish to not have this information collected and used for interest-based advertising, Please note that this does not opt you out of being served ads. You will continue to receive generic ads. Gamesalor adheres to the DAA’s Self-Regulatory Principles.
- Google Analytics: To help facilitate the delivery of relevant content, we use Google Analytics and have implemented the following Google Advertising Features: Remarketing, Impression Reporting, and Demographics and Interest Reporting. We use Google Analytics cookies and other Google advertising cookies. Note that Google’s opt-out mechanism is specific to Google activities and does not affect the activities of other ad networks or analytics providers that we may use.
WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
As examples of how we may use Personal Information that we collect, we use Personal Information in the following ways:
- Information Provided by You Upon Registration and Making a Purchase Online or at Our Stores. We may use this Personal Information to administer your access to a Site, verify your identity, and provide our products or services to you.
- Information Provided When You Contact Us. We may use this Personal Information to understand and respond to your question or comment.
- Passively Collected Information. We use passively collected information to monitor and maintain the performance of our Sites, analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with our services, validate users and ensure their technological compatibility with users, and optimize our marketing efforts.
- Aggregate data We may use your Personal Information to create aggregate data which does not include any Personal Information and which cannot be used to identify you. For example, aggregate data may include data that describes the general demographics, usage or other characteristics of a Site’s users. We reserve the right to transfer and/or sell aggregate or group data about a Site’s users for lawful purposes.
WITH WHOM WE SHARE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- We may share Personal Information with affiliated businesses.
- Service Providers. We, like many businesses, sometimes hire other companies ("Service Providers") to perform certain business-related functions. Examples include mailing information, maintaining databases, and hosting services. When we employ a Service Provider to perform a function of this nature, we provide it with the information that it needs to perform its specific function, which may include Personal Information and other information that you provide to us via a Site. These companies are authorized to use your Personal Information only as necessary to provide these services to us.
- Third Parties for Marketing and Other Purposes. We may share with selected third party partners, including for their direct marketing purposes (please see below for your choices related to this sharing).
- Legal Requirements. We may disclose Personal Information if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to (a) comply with a subpoena or similar legal obligation, (b) protect and defend our rights or property, (c) act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of any Site or the public, (d) protect against legal liability, or (e) or as otherwise required or permitted by law. .com
- Business Transfers. As we develop our business, we might sell or buy businesses or assets. In the event of a corporate sale, merger, reorganization, dissolution, total or partial sale of assets in bankruptcy or similar event, Personal Information may be part of the transferred assets.
- Some of our pages utilize framing techniques to serve content to you from our partners while preserving the look and feel of our Sites. When you interact with content from our partners displayed on our Site, please be aware that you are providing your Personal Information to these third parties and it will be governed by their respective privacy policies.
OUR OPT-OUT POLICY
Sharing with Third Parties for Marketing. As noted above, we may disclose your information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. If you would like to opt out of such disclosures, please contact us at privacy@Gamesalor.com
Email Marketing. To stop receiving newsletters or marketing communications from us or to opt out of having your email address shared with third parties, please use the “unsubscribe” mechanism provided in the communication (such as the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of the marketing email) or send an e-mail to customerservice@Gamesalorinc.com along with the information necessary for us to process your request.
Direct Mail. To stop receiving direct mail from us, fill out the with the words “DIRECT MAIL OPT-OUT” in the subject line.
Service-Related Announcements. We will also send you service-related email announcements on rare occasions when it is necessary to do so. For instance, if our service is temporarily suspended for maintenance, we might send you an email. You do not have an option to opt out of these emails, which are not promotional in nature.
OUR POLICY ON CORRECTING AND UPDATING PERSONAL INFORMATION AND DEACTIVATING YOUR ACCOUNT
You may request to access, correct, update or delete your Personal Information, or deactivate your account, by emailing our Customer Support at customerservice@Gamesalorinc.com with information necessary for us to process your request. We will respond to your request to access your Personal Information within 30 days. We may need to verify your identity before granting access to Personal Information in our custody or control. Please see below regarding our retention policy.
To request your personal information under California Law, please contact us via the following methods, using “California Privacy Rights” as the heading:
- Contact Customer Service via email at customerservice@Gamesalorinc.com